Constantly cleansing hands is important, but it can leave skin red and dry. Enter this excellent hand cleansing gel: 64% USDA Certified Organic Alcohol and the hint of citrus make this a reliable cleanser for hands, while hemisqualane and lactic acid leave skin soft and supple.
- 64% Alcohol is a powerful and safe cleanser designed for cleansing hands and surfaces
- Ideal for frequent use as it leaves skin moisturized while still delivering strong cleansing action
- Formulated with non-GMO, sustainably-sourced alcohol and is an ideal cleanser to stock up on and supply friends & family
- Correct water content prevents the alcohol from evaporating too quickly to be effective
- Non-GMO Alcohol
- 100% bio-based Hemisqualane
- Lactic Acid
- Deionized Water
How to use: Squeeze one pump's worth of the gel onto hands or surfaces, rub in and let dry.
Ingredients: Organic Alcohol, Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lactic Acid, Hemisqualane (C13-15 Alkane), Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil, Lemon Peel Essential Oil, Lime Essential Oil, Litsea Fruit Essential Oil, Mandarin Essential Oil, Sweet Orange Essential Oil.
Not safe for consumption.